Adhesive & Mold Curing:
- IEEE_10 “Low Warpage Flip-Chip Under-Fill Curing”, IEEE Trans. Comp. Pack. Manuf. Tech., 2010.
- IMAPS_11 “Interactions between Variable Frequency Microwave Underfill Processing and High Performance Packaging Materials”, IMAPS 2011, IBM.
- IEEE_13 “Void-Free Underfill Process With Variable Frequency Microwave for Higher Throughput in Large Flip Chip Package Application”, IEEE Trans. Device Materials Reliability, 2013, IBM.
- JAPS_16 “Low temperature cure of epoxy thermosets attaining high Tg using a uniform microwave field”, J. App. Polym. Sci., 2016
- SMTA_16 “The Dynamics of Low Stress Epoxy Curing”, SMTA International, Chicago, 2016.
Dielectric Film Curing:
- SOP_6 “Low Temperature Cure of PBO Films on Wafers”, Symposium on Polymers in Microelectronics, 2006.
- IEEE_7 “Variable Frequency Microwave and Convection Furnace Curing of Polybenzoxazole Buffer Layer for GaAs HBT Technology”, IEEE Trans. Semicon. Manufact., 2007.
- Matsutani Paper “Low Temperature Curing of Polyimide Precursors by Variable Frequency Microwave” by Matsutani, et.al.
- IWLPC_12 “Reduced Stress and Improved 2.5/3D IC Process Compatibility with Stable Polyimide Dielectrics”, International Wafer Level Packaging Conference, 2012.
- SOP_12 “Rapid Cure of Polyimide Coatings for Packaging Applications using Variable Frequency Microwave Irradiation”, Symposium on Polymers in Microelectronics, 2012.
- SOP_14 “Properties and Characteristics of HD4100 PSPI Cured at 250°C with Microwaves”, Symposium on Polymers for Microelectronics, 2014.
Life and Food Sciences:
- Influence of 18 GHz radiation on enzymatic activity of Escherechia coli lactate dehydrogenase and cytochrome c oxidase, by Yuri Shamis, et al.
- Specific Electromagnetic Effects of Microwave Radiation on Escherechia coli, by Yury Shamis, et al.
- Variable Frequency Microwave Heating of Food by J.R. Bows
- Development of a Microwave Treatment Technique for Bacterial Decontamination of Raw Meat, by Yury Shamis, et al.
- Selective VFM Stress Relaxation on Chemically Strengthened Glass Sheets for Wheel Cutting, by Hoikwan Lee, et al.
- Composite Material Processing in a Single Mode Cavity with Variable Frequency Microwave, by Yunchang Qui, et al.